This week learn about 5 key leadership principles we can draw from the interaction between Moses and his Father-in-law, Yitro or Jethro.
We will look at these principles:
1. Good leaders put God first
2. Good leaders know how to delegate
3. Good leaders are good time managers
4. Good leaders give/receive correction
5. Good leaders understand authority
All of us are leaders! So you have to determine are you going to be a good leader or a bad leader? It’s up to you! Tune in this week with Pastor Joel Allen from Messianic Family Fellowship.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel Here